Watsonville Airport (KWVI) Information
Watsonville Airport, home of the Watsonville Fly-In and Air Show, is located in Watsonville California on the Central Coast near Santa Cruz, Salinas, Monterey, and Carmel.
The Airport is home to about 320 corporate and private aircraft. Flight instruction, airplane rentals, scenic flights, avgas, aircraft sales, maintenance facilities and restaurant are available on the field.
- Watsonville Municipal Airport Home Page
- Airport Information (AirNav)
- Current Weather Conditions
- Watsonville Pilots Association
- Watsonville Fly-In and Air Show
- Experimental Aircraft Association: Chapter 119
- Monterey Bay Ninety-Nines: International Organization of Women Pilots
- Civil Air Patrol Squadron 13