Watsonville Airport (KWVI) Information
Watsonville Airport is located in Watsonville California on the Central Coast near Santa Cruz, Salinas, Monterey, and Carmel.
The Airport is home to about 320 corporate and private aircraft. Flight instruction, airplane rentals, scenic flights, avgas, aircraft maintenance facilities and a restaurant are available on the field.
- Watsonville Municipal Airport Home Page
- Airport Information (AirNav)
- Watsonville Pilots Association
- Experimental Aircraft Association: Chapter 119
- Monterey Bay Ninety-Nines: International Organization of Women Pilots
- Civil Air Patrol Squadron 13