Santa Cruz Flying Club is excited to announce that we are now able to offer rental discounts at several Watsonville based flight schools!
If you rent aircraft from any of these great companies we are now able to offer you a $5/hour rebate on your aircraft rental! Limit: two hours a month.
You now have approximately 16 aircraft available to you at a discounted rates:
- Many Cessna options: a 182, several 172’s, a 150 and 152
- Tecnam P2006T Twin
- Tecnam P92 Eaglet Light Sport Aircraft
- Diamond DA40 XL
- Mooney MSE
- Archer III
- R22 and R44 Helicopters
How does it work?
- Click to Join the Santa Cruz Flying Club
- Go fly any of the aircraft from the companies listed above
- Snap a picture or scan your rental invoice and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As long as your flight occured while you were an active member and your email includes a legible invoice, your name and the email address associated with your membership payments, the Santa Cruz Flying Club will issue you a partial rebate of your membership dues of $5/hour for up to two hours of rental per month.
This offer begins on March 8, 2013 and may be a limited time offer so take advantage of it while you can!